At Capital Speech Therapy, we see children and adults ages preschool through adulthood. We strive to provide a high level of service. Conveniently located in downtown Leesburg Virginia, Capital Speech Therapy is a small private practice working with families throughout Loudoun county. We accept all insurance but remind clients that reimbursement varies with each individual plan. Capital speech therapy is considered "in network" providers with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield.
- Social Language
- Comprehensive Records Review
- Case History Review
- Comprehensive Receptive and Expressive Language Evaluation
- Comprehensive Speech Sound Evaluation
- Additional Evaluations as needed to evaluate: fluency, social language, and phonological development
- A thorough evaluation report provided to the client that outlines areas of strengths and needs as well as a plan of care
- A determination if teletherapy services are appropriate for each client
- Provides 30 or 60 minute weekly appointments to target plan of care goals
- Online real-time therapy from your home with our state and nationally licensed speech-language pathologist
- Fun and engaging stimulus to keep our younger clients engaged in therapy activities
- A superbill will be provided after each session with notes for clients to bill their insurance
We will work with your and your insurance company to find some level of reimbursement. We are in network providers for Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. For most other plans, Capital Speech Therapy are considered out of network providers. We are looking forward to working with each of you to target your communication needs and goals.