Here at Capital Speech Therapy we strive to help our clients and families find reimbursement for therapy sessions. We understand that weekly therapy can be costly and we will help you with billing your private insurance. In addition we are now considered in network providers with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield. We encourage all our clients and future clients to check with your insurance plan to determine if speech therapy is a covered benefit. Contact Capital Speech Therapy to schedule your appointment to discuss your speech therapy needs. Before your first appointment we remind all families to bring:
- All previous testing and paperwork from previous SLPs
- Any paperwork that Capital Speech Therapy has asked to be filled out
- A referral prescription from your doctor or child's pediatrician for speech therapy
- Your current insurance card and information to check benefits
- Any of your child's toys to make them feel more comfortable. Toys are available in the clinic and made accessible to the children, but sometimes a favorite stuffed animal will make them feel more secure.
We look forward to working with you and your family to meet all your communication needs and goals.